Learn what you need, when and where you need it with our flexible delivery options designed to meet your organizations overall training objectives.
1. IP Address*– Allows all users within a specific range of IP addresses to automatically access the portal, without having to login. This method is the most efficient for both administrators and end-users. Individual usage is not able to be tracked with this method.
2. User List – For clients who have a specific list of users they want to allow to access the training. A user ID and password is required. Logins may be an email address, network ID or another unique identifier. The User List is uploaded by the client, partner, or EUU admin. Individual usage is able to be tracked.
3. Administrator Control – Administrators can manually set up end users and provide them with a login and password. This method is not recommended for large companies.
Some of our live training offerings include:
- Support for Deployment Team Leaders
- End User Training Program Design, Development and Implementation
- Train the Trainer
- Customized At-a-Glance Reference Materials
- Product Education
- User Acceptance Testing
Training can be delivered the following ways:
- On-Site – Ideal for large groups of users
- Webinar – Ideal for smaller groups of users in remote locations
- Audio Conferencing– Also ideal for smaller groups
Contact us today for more information about live training classes.