MAXIMIZE YOUR TEAM’S PRODUCTIVITY, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS!
End User University provides a comprehensive eLearning library featuring over 100 training modules for companies using Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, Samsung & Polycom products. Our professionally designed courses help your team adopt these products faster and maximize their capabilities while reducing training time and costs.
End User University is a Training Library and Delivery Platform for:
BUSINESSES & CALL CENTERS
using Unified Communications, Software or Devices.
- Reduce time to train and deploy with our easy-to-use training platform and programs.
- Reduce IT, Help Desk, Support and Training costs.
- Quickly train new hires.
- Improve the usability and adoption of technology to maximize productivity.
- Quickly deploy training with modules found in our existing library, or have the EUU Training Team create modules specific to your needs.
RESELLERS of Unified
- Deliver added value with this low-cost comprehensive training solution that will help your customers save on training and reduce help desk calls.
- A secure co-branded Customer Training & Learning Portal loaded with access to product demos and eLearning modules.
- Generate recurring revenue with this low-cost, high-margin training solution.
& Technology Products.
- Improve customer satisfaction with a consistent and comprehensive customer training experience.
- Help your customers reduce IT, Help Desk, support and training costs.
- A centralized portal for delivering and monitoring customer training.
- Training modules are re-purposed into product demos for sales teams and Resellers to demo product features.
EASILY DEPLOY AND IMPLEMENT TRAINING
When you sign up for End User University you are getting more than just a library of training content. EUU is actually a powerful and simple eLearning platform that provides your team a convenient way to deploy training content on a local or global scale. Your training portal allows your learning admin to easily control distribution of our training content, monitor usage and and choose the specific training programs to deploy.
- Thomson Reuters
- Phillips 66
- The Hartford
- Dallas Cowboys
- Kaiser Permanente
- St. Jude Medical
- Denver Public Schools
- Wells Fargo
- Bank of America